Friday, March 29, 2013

Recap of This Week

This week was somewhat like last week.



Monday- 3/25
Fit Soldiers Boot Camp- 45 Minutes
Denver Gym & Fitness- Elliptical- 45 Minutes

Tuesday- 3/26
Fit Soldiers Boot Camp- 40 Minutes
Denver Gym & Fitness- Elliptical- 45 Minutes

Wednesday- 3/27
Fit Soldiers Boot Camp- 40 Minutes
Denver Gym & Fitness- Elliptical- 40 Minutes

I took off exercising yesterday and today (my son's birthday), because I have a 12 mile run scheduled tomorrow at 7:30am with Runner's Edge of the Rockies.  I'm staying with this group until The Colfax Marathon and moving over to Team in Training for the Rock 'N' Roll Denver Marathon in October.

I feel that the Team in Training model works best for me and I'm excited to see if anyone on my block (or others that I know) would be interested in going to an informational meeting on 4/18 or signing up outright. Don't worry, there is a way out if you are worried about reaching the (completely do-able) minimum fundraising amount.

I'm down almost 15 pounds and with WW and marathon training, I don't question that I will continue to become stronger and lose the weight to be healthy for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment