Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I Did It Again

Currently, I'm in the process of training for the Colfax Half Marathon in May, but I just can't stop thinking about the three marathons that I wasn't able to complete because of injuries these last few years; Georgia Marathon, Colfax Marathon and the Walt Disney World Marathon.

Therefore, I've done it again. I've signed up to complete the 2013 Rock 'N' Roll Denver Marathon with the help of Team in Training.

I've completed three half marathons using their program and want to complete my first full with their training program.

I know I'm not going to be the fastest out there, but if I can inspire others to join this wonderful cause and train for an endurance event, I know I'm on the right path.

If I Can Do It, You Can Do It.
Join Me.


I'm going commit to updating this blog once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment